5/11/09

Manmosa



I can't believe I hadn't heard of this before, or thought of it myself, but someone (clearly a lover of the High Life) has created a variation of the Mimosa/Brass Monkey called the Manmosa, which consists of OJ, High Life & Ice. I haven't given it a shot yet, but since one of the ingredients is High Life, I don't see how you could go wrong.
In digging around I've also noticed there's a few morons out there who claim that a Manmosa contains another kind of beer, such as Blue Moon, PBR or Miller Lite. Nice one douchebag - way to miss the point:
A. What other beer could serve as a better replacement for Champagne in a cocktail than the Champagne of Beers?
B. Why would you WANT another kind of beer?
C. What is your problem?

I can't imagine a better time to enjoy one of these than the morning following the 2009 Miller High Life pub crawl. Details to follow shortly...

1 comment:

  1. The PMA softball team added another victory to their record last night. I can't help but think it was because we were living the High Life on the sidelines throughout the game.

    ReplyDelete