4/7/09

Across America: Tuckerton, NJ


I discovered this High Life deal with my parents last summer at a bar/restaurant called the Tuckerton Grill in Tuckerton, NJ. Frosty 12oz glasses of High Life for $1? Every day? Yes, please.
This place is by no means a gem. Expect a middle-aged crowd with a few younger townies sprinkled in around the bar. I'm sure the bar food is worth eating, but for the love of god, don't eat the fish. Salmon with bleu cheese. I kid you not.
But I'm straying from the point. This place has $1 High Life DRAFTS for fuck's sake. Maybe that's a regular thing south of the mason-dixon, but it's unheard of in the NYC metro area. So if you're driving to Atlantic City, stop off at exit 58 and get stuck into some of the finest beer man has ever made at an excellent price.





2 comments:

  1. I am headed to the Tuckerton Grill tomorrow night for some free entertainment (Smokey) as well as some 'near-free' liquid High Life refreshment. ;)

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Just don't order the fish special!

    ReplyDelete